MAYDAY CLEANING CO respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal information that you provide to us.
- Personal Information. You have complete control over your personal information. In general, you can visit our web site without providing us with any personal information. However, there are instances where we must have your personal information in order for us to grant you an access to our protected and secured sites. This information may include registration data (your name, address, email address, phone number, title, etc.), information request data and response data (“User Information”). When you receive your confirmation email or when you receive any email from the list server, you will be given instructions on how to remove yourself from the list.
- Use of User Information. We intend to use such information for purposes of supporting you and your employers relationship with MAYDAY CLEANING CO by designing a web site content that is suitable to your needs and alerting you to new product and service offerings as they become available. This User Information may be retained by MAYDAY CLEANING CO to verify compliance with the agreement between MAYDAY CLEANING CO and your employer, to keep track of the domains from which people visit us, to create a user profile to better serve you and your employer, or to simply contact you either electronically or otherwise. If you decide that we should not use your personal User Information to contact you, please let us know and we will not use that information for such purpose. However, please do not submit any User Information if you are less than 18 years of age.
- Sharing of your personal information. We may occasionally hire other companies to provide services on our behalf, including but not limited to handling customer support enquiries, processing transactions or customer freight shipping. Those companies will be permitted to obtain only the personal information they need to deliver the service. MAYDYA CLEANING CO takes reasonable steps to ensure that these organisations are bound by confidentiality and privacy obligations in relation to the protection of your personal information.
- Accuracy and Security. The accuracy and security of the User Information is important to MAYDAY CLEANING CO. Currently, you may review and request updates to your User Information retained by contacting MAYDAY CLEANING CO. If you contact us to correct your User Information, we will attempt to correct such inaccuracies in a timely manner. MAYDAY CLEANING CO is concerned with the security of your User Information and is committed to taking reasonable steps to protect it from unauthorised access and use of that personal information. To that end, we put in place the appropriate physical, electronic and managerial policies and procedures to secure your personal User Information. We also continue to implement procedures to maintain accurate, complete and current User Information.
- External Links. MAYDAY CLEANING CO web site provides links to other third party web sites. Even if the third party is affiliated with MAYDAY CLEANING CO through a business partnership or otherwise, MAYDAY CLEANING CO is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices or the content of such external links. These links are provided to you for convenience purposes only and you access them at your own risk.
MAYDAY CLEANING CO is bound by the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), which sets out a number of principles concerning the privacy of individuals.